Posted on October 1, 2015
Ron Woodlock, Performance Architects
On October 7th, 2015, I’m hosting a webinar for Performance Architects entitled The Top Five Budgeting and Forecasting Trends: Prepare for 2016 and Beyond.
Finance leaders are continually challenged to stay ahead of the latest budgeting and forecasting trends. Knowing what the trends are is great…and knowing how these trends may impact your organization’s budgeting and forecasting processes is better! During this webinar, we’ll explore the Performance Architects team’s perspective on the actions you can take to address the top five budgeting and forecasting trends:
- Balance strategic opportunities and risks
- Focus on profitability (or a better understanding of revenue and expense if you’re in a nonprofit!)
- Reevaluate the annual budget…stop the “zombie shuffle”
- Integrate strategic and operating plans
- Integrate Microsoft (MS) Office with planning data
We hope that you can join us! Register here.
© Performance Architects, Inc. and Performance Architects Blog, 2006 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Performance Architects, Inc. and Performance Architects Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.