For the month of April, we decided to do something different. We understand that this time in our lives is absolutely unprecedented, and in response to COVID-19, daily life has increasingly been changing. Conferences are getting cancelled, schools are shifting to online learning, and most businesses are working from home.
In response to this pause in your lives, we wanted to introduce our own version of PAWS, or the Performance Architects Webinar Series! For almost every Tuesday and Thursday in the month of April, we are offering educational Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI)/Analytics content that we think you will enjoy, all from the comfort of your home! Please take this opportunity to join us for PAWS, and check out the content that we have here, and click on the links to register!
- “Modernizing University Budgeting using Oracle EPM Cloud”, Tuesday, April 14th from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
- “Using Oracle Analytics Cloud for Financial Audit Analytics”, Thursday, April 16th from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
- “The University of Pittsburgh: Flying Even Higher Into the Cloud, with Oracle EPM”, Tuesday, April 21st from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
- “Revolutionizing Flavor with Oracle Analytics Cloud and EPM Planning: An R. Torre & Co Case Study”, Thursday, April 23rd from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
- “The Road to Vacancy Savings: A San Francisco State University Success Story”, Tuesday, April 28th from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
- “Oracle Analytics Cloud – Guidelines for Great Go Lives”, Thursday, April 30th from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
As an added bonus, we will be drawing 3 lucky winners at the end of the series that will each win a $100 Amazon virtual gift card if they register and attend any one of our webinars! We hope to see you there!
Follow us on Twitter (@PerfArchitects), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceArchitects/), or LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/performance-architects-inc-) to keep up with us during this month, and stay tuned for updates and news about our virtual event or send us an email here if you have any questions.