Posted on September 28, 2018
Melanie Mathews, Performance Architects
Our events calendar has been full all year so it’s no surprise that the trend is continuing through the fall. Take a look at what we have planned for October!
- Webinar: Tuesday, October 2nd, 3:00 PM EDT: Everything You Wanted to Know (and More) About Oracle BI Publisher: Part 1The BI Publisher solution has been part of the Oracle Business Intelligence product suite for many years now, and was recently ported to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) as a core part of Oracle’s analytics cloud offerings! In this first installment of a two-part webinar series, we will provide an overview of BI Publisher capabilities as relaunched in OAC. This first part of the series is recommended for technical, business, and managerial staff
- Webinar: Tuesday, October 2nd, 12:00 PM EDT: OAUG Analytics, BI and Big Data SIG Insider’s Guide to Oracle OpenWorld 2018
Join the Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG) Analytics, BI and Big Data Special Interest Group (SIG) team on this webinar to learn what we think will be interesting and important at Oracle OpenWorld 2018! During this webinar, SIG leadership will provide a review of what we think are the “short list” of key product and case study sessions for Analytics, BI and Big Data solutions at Oracle OpenWorld 2018. We will also cover some Oracle highlights and trends that we think will be a focus at the conference. Finally, if you’re new to OpenWorld – or even if you’re a repeat attendee – we’ll share some of our insider tips on how to make the show as productive and as fun as possible!
- Event: Thursday, October 11th – Friday, October 12th: Midwest HEUG (MIDHEUG) Regional Conference
Performance Architects is attending Midwest HEUG (MIDHEUG) Regional Conference in Brookfield, WI. Midwest HEUG (MIDHEUG) Regional Conference is one of the US Regional Alliance Conferences, events for members from the United States and Canada that have a need and desire to work with other institutions within a close proximity. Institutions outside of these regional groups are welcomed to join and are encouraged to subscribe and participate in all aspects of their community.
- Event: Monday, October 22nd – Thursday, October 25th: Oracle OpenWorld (OOW) 2018
Performance Architects is attending and presenting at Oracle OpenWorld, Oracle’s annual conference that draws close to 60,000 attendees to learn about Oracle products and services. Performance Architects is presenting on:
- Monday, Oct 22, 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM: University of Pittsburgh’s BI and Analytics Journey to the Cloud [CAS1302] (Moscone West – Room 3020)
- Tuesday, Oct 23, 12:30 PM – 1:15 PM: How to Build an Analytics (EPM/BI) Business Case When the Future Is Cloudy [CAS2709] (Marriott Marquis (Yerba Buena Level) – Nob Hill C/D)
The Performance Architects team is hosting a special, invite-only dinner and a reception at OOW! For more details and to RSVP, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event: Tuesday, October 30th – Friday, November 2nd: EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2018
Performance Architects will be attending the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, a premier gathering of IT professionals and technology providers which represents the best thinking in higher education IT. The conference solicits content from colleagues who are willing to share ideas regarding strategies, leading change, effective processes, what’s working and often what isn’t.
Our team members would be delighted to schedule time with you to learn more about your business intelligence/analytics and enterprise performance management (EPM) needs. If you would like to schedule a meeting at any of our upcoming events, please send a note to email@example.com with some times and dates that work for a meeting, and we’ll be in touch to confirm.
This post was posted in
and tagged BI And Big Data SIG
, OAUG Analytics
, Oracle OpenWorld
© Performance Architects, Inc. and Performance Architects Blog, 2006 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Performance Architects, Inc. and Performance Architects Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.