Marketing and Sales Intern (Boston, MA – New England Region, United States)
Marketing and Sales Intern (Boston, MA – New England Region)
Are you looking for an opportunity to help shape a company’s strategic direction? We are seeking interns on an ongoing, rolling basis (school year or summer – or both!) to help with sales and marketing activities. Reporting directly to the company’s Sales and Marketing team internship program lead, you will be exposed to every aspect of our company’s sales and marketing process and technology during your tenure at Performance Architects. You will learn the nuts and bolts of tactical marketing and sales (conferences, sales force automation / customer resource management, online and viral marketing, etc.) as well as strategic marketing and sales (long-range product and client forecasting, account plans, etc.). We are very flexible in terms of work location and timing. You can work remotely and part-time if this suits your schedule.
- Work on an online and viral marketing plan and business model
- Execute activities associated with online and viral marketing plan (includes e-newsletter, webinars, press releases, etc.)
- Lead research to build the database of contacts for our sales force automation (SFA) / customer resource management (CRM) system
- Assist with marketing collateral research and author marketing content (e.g., white papers, articles, brochures)
- Help with trade show and event marketing logistics and tactics
- Create and edit videos for web content and promotional purposes
- Maintains excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication / relationship-building and analytical skills
- Possesses strong proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Brings good background with social networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Has genuine interest in and is familiar with the latest Internet marketing news and trends
- Can act as a proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic, but also acts as a team player
- Brings genuine interest in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Offers excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Projects a composed professional image
- Prior exposure to enterprise performance management (EPM), analytics/business intelligence (BI) and / or management consulting / systems integration sector a major plus
- B.A./B.S. or MBA in process or ongoing coursework in Marketing or related field a major plus
- Maintains previous experience with video-editing software a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM system a major plus
Unpaid. We will work with your school to provide course credits if this is an option at your educational institution.
This internship is flexible in terms of timing; we can create a discrete project for the summer, or you could work with us over the course of a semester or school year.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com. No phone calls please.