Event on: Sunday, April 19th, 2020 - Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
The OATUG Collaborate20 Conference has been postponed due to COVID-19. We will update this page here with necessary updates on another scheduled event in place of this one.
Performance Architects is attending, exhibiting, and presenting at COLLABORATE20, the largest meeting of Oracle user groups representing the full family of Oracle business applications and database software. We are exhibiting at booth #201 and will be presenting on the following sessions:
- “Pre-Paid Workshop: Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (OAC)” on Sunday, April 19th at 12:30 PM in Banyan A
- “University of Pittsburgh: Budgeting & Planning Launches into the Cloud with Oracle EPM (EPBCS)” on Monday, April 20th at 3:15 PM in Jasmine A
- “Modernizing Harvard University’s Budgeting using Oracle EPM Planning Cloud” on Monday, April 20th at 4:30 PM in Jasmine B
- “Implementing Next Gen Financial Planning & Analysis using Oracle EPM Planning Cloud & OAC at Torani” on Tuesday, April 21st at 9:15 AM in Jasmine A
- “Modernization of Financial Audit Analytics at the University of Akron” on Wednesday, April 22nd at 2:45 PM in South Seas D
- “How SFSU Conquered Budget, Actuals, and Vacancy Savings: An Oracle EPM Planning Cloud Case Study” on Wednesday, April 22nd at 2:45 PM in Jasmine B
- “Oracle Analytics Countdown: 10 Tips for Enhancing Your Oracle Managed Analytics Environment” on Wednesday, April 22nd at 4:00 PM in Jasmine A
We are also co-sponsoring the Analytics, BI, Big Data and EPM/Hyperion Reception on Tuesday, April 21st, from 7:00 – 8:30 PM at the Beachside Ballroom; all conference attendees are welcome to attend.
Address: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
City: Las Vegas